Annonces Fabrizio Poce MTribe
- Manufacturer: Fabrizio Poce
- Model: MTribe
- Category: MIDI Editors
- Added in our database on: 04/13/2012
Editor and Control Surface for the Korg Monotribe.
MTribe is available at: http://www.fabriziopoce.com/MTribe.html
Requires a MIDI mod (such as http://amazingmachines.com.br/store.html)
- MIDI IN/OUT for all MIDI supported features in a practical GUI.
- New: Key Tracking. In real time modulate the LFO intensity / VCF cutoff.
- New: LFO as second oscillator, auto tuned based on harmonics schemes.
- New: XY Pad for two parameters at once (with reset and spring mode)
- New: Glide emulation and finer pitch bending (more precisely than raw MIDI)
- New: Optional note off removal (to remove gate clicks) and velocity off/on.
- New: Preset load/save for storing and recalling presets!
- Moreover: simple, but useful, presets editing (copy, paste and name preset)
- Moreover: preset randomizer for each section (VCA, LFO, modulation, glide)
- Supports MIDI learn for the GUI through extra MIDI input (standalone).
- Supports Ableton Live MIDI learn and envelopes in the Max for Live version
- Integration: if you do not use Ableton Live / Max for Live, you can still integrate the MTribe standalone with your DAW using MIDI (IAC bus on Mac / MIDI Yoke on Windows)
Notes: standalone requires not additional software to run.
Only Ableton Live device version requires Max for Live.