The Karma Motif software updated to v3.1
Karma Labs announced the availability of the v3.1 update for its Karma Motif software for Yamaha instruments.
What’s new in Karma Motif v3.1:
- 5 instruments supported: Yamaha Motif XF, Motif XS, MOXF, MOX and Rack XS
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.1.11 up to 10.9 Mavericks
- Compatible with Windows XP to 8.1 32 and 64-bit
- Supports Steinberg CMC-PD and CMC-QC (among others) external controllers
- Additional control ports for simultaneous use of multiple external controllers
- New Precious Scene, Next Scene and Startup Scene features
- New Phase Activity display that shows the relation between each Module Phase Pattern
- Scrolling support with mouse wheel and trackpad
- Updated help file and tutorials
- Various improvements
Karma Motif is available for $199 at www.karma-lab.com. The update is free for existing users.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Beta testers wanted for Liquid Notes for Live Re-Compose is calling Live 9 users to test the Liquid Notes beta version for the Ableton DAW.
- The Vienna Dimension Strings Violas are out Section by section, VSL completes its Vienna Dimension Strings collection and releases this week the violas.
- An ID3 Tag editor by Mixed in Key Mixed in Key launches MetaBliss, a software editor that allows you to clean up the ID3 tag content in your tracks.