The KARMA Motif compatible with the S70/S90 XS
Karma Lab has released version 3.2 of its KARMA Motif editor software for the Yamaha keyboards.
What’s new in KARMA Motif v3.2:
- Supports the Yamaha S70 / S90 XS, along with the already compatible Motif XF, Motif XS, MOXF, MOX and Rack-XS
- Supports Mac OS X 10.4.11 to 10.10 (Yosemite) and Windows XP to 8.1, 32 and 64-bit
- New “Auto-Fill’ feature that automatically triggers a fill for each scene change
- New keyboard shortcuts for Scene Advance (Next, Previous, Startup)
- New menu command and keyboard shortcut for Clear Solos
- Various improvements
- Revised help file and tutorials
The update v3.2 for the KARMA Motif is online at www.karma-lab.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rhythmic Robot Crank synth is out Crank, the virtual synth that Rhythmic Robot had unveiled last month, is now available for the Native Instruments Kontakt.
- FXpansion launches Holiday Sales FXpansion did not wait until Black Friday to launch its promotion period, which runs until December 31st.
- A 1628 Ruckers harpsichord on iOS TempoRubato has launched on the AppStore a harpsichord app based on the samples of a 1628 Rucker flemish instrument.