- The installation is done it without problems?
No problem, you just enter the license number, indicated in the manual
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
The version on the CD (9.0) not working in VSTi, install the update 9.1 has solved the problem (see forum).
- The general configuration is easy?
Must know how to use MIDI
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
The manual is clear, without
Not too old computer should do the trick ... (From a PIII ...)
- How long have you use it? 1 month
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The best: integration Vsti
Minimum: Each instance Vsti only supports a single MIDI device, in addition, park management MIDI can be done via the stand alone application.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? No, just SoundDiver (version dedicated to access and Virus Kawai K5000R)
- How would you rate the quality / price? New License purchased second hand to an American who separated from all its equipment hardware when it had just acquired midiquest XL 9.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... Yes