Edirol UM-880
Edirol UM-880

MIDI Interface from Edirol belonging to the UM series.

gedeon_6 gedeon_6
Publié le 08/26/06 à 06:47
I needed a reliable interface, robust, fast, with more than 4 MIDI in and out.
use: squence twelve o'clock dense, dense trs ...
config: KG7 Raid / Athlon TB 1400 / 512 MB / 120 GB IBM 160XGP

The drivers are impeccable. I use WinXP.
The problem situations are explained on the website and solutions are often made (as winXP bug which prevents the bone to see more O 9 pm).
I have yet to saturate rsussi performance gear. So all is well. Yet I was afraid to use the trs noon usb. But the ca runs impeccable. And I only have USB 1.1

I use it for 2 months.
I like the bonus feature "tester cable midi" which allowed me to throw some DEFINITIONS Cables fasaient me lose time.
I find it a little CHRE. Honntement but more will have, the more I realize that's always the money.

Last day August 25, 2006: still no problem trsrgulire APRS use.
DEFINITIONS nothing wrong.