Kenton add to their range of studio solutions with the Merge 4, a 4-way MIDI merge box.
Kenton are well known for their rock-solid products that form the hub of many a recording studio worldwide. Now with the introduction of the Merge 4 they’re ensuring MIDI merge capabilities are within the reach of those on even the tightest budgets.
As far as the Merge 4 goes it really doesn’t get more straightforward – take four opto-isolated MIDI Ins, merge the four streams of data and deliver the combined results to two MIDI Outs (both carry identical MIDI data).
The Merge 4 is simplicity itself, so once you’ve set it up and plugged in (using the supplied power supply) you can forget that it’s even there.
Who’s it for? The Merge 4 is the perfect MIDI accessory for anyone needing a hassle-free way to get multiple MIDI signals into your system. It’s light, compact and robust, so is perfect for both studio and live use.
- 4 x opto-isolated MIDI Ins and 2 MIDI Outs.
- Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart), so simply fit and forget.
- 4 x MIDI In
- 2 x MIDI OUT (both carry identical MIDI data)
- Merges all MIDI data – including SysEx and Clock
- 4 x MIDI In
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power indicator light
- 9V unregulated power supply included (UK, EU and USA types available, Kenton automatically ship the correct power supply for the destination country).
- Housed in a metal box.
- Finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 35mm.
- Weight: 700g (including power supply)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.