Mildon Studios Mildon Strummer 3
Mildon Studios has released Mildon Strummer 3, a VST acoustic guitar strummer for Windows.
It gives you the ability to create guitar rhythms using samples, soundfonts, and virtual instruments.
Mildon Strummer 3's MIDI-Strum feature passes "strummed" MIDI data to a second VSTi, allowing you to strum instruments and sample-players that don't have a strumming function. It also has a built-in soundfont player that you can use to strum sf2 files directly.
New in version 3:
- New strumming engine.
- Inversion-aware strumming.
- MIDI-Strum feature - works with almost any VSTi (compatible host required).
- Play both strumming and solo plucking.
- Hybrid Chord Detection - switches to Freestyle mode if it can't detect any chord.
- Sound Enhancers: Slap, Body Tap, Fret Noises.
- Simplified Graphic User Interface.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.