Power amp tube
1 volume knob
2 switch, on / off and standby
One arm is placed in the bottom is not easy.
It is a power amplifier and therefore it is not expected to have a sound. Personal I use a preamp Ampeg SVP-pro, and compared with the Hartke amp I was using as a power forward, it has nothing to do.
much more dynamic sound and a good heat.
perfect for what I did
I use it for several months and it suits me perfectly. It is very solid but old design (it is 73). What's roots.
If I find another, I bought it right away, you never know, given the rarity of the machine.
- Tube amp only six EL34 with the famous Hiwatt Partridge made in the high-voltage transformer output
- An input jack + output jack (to the input of another amp without) lamps ECC83 ECC81 +
- 4 output jack to combine various speakers with different impedances (16, 8, 4)
- A single volume knob ^ ^ to ring the beast
- Of course a power switch standby switch +
- Otherwise non négigeable detail for those who "turn", his weight is his time, he is approaching 30kg
- For some, the 4 output jack can put off some, all is how it works
- It depends for its preamp, its instrument and its walls ....
- It was my dream to own a Hiwatt head certainly find a DR201 PA, was the top, but given what dates from 1977: p we will not spit in the soup
- A deep, round, rich bass and beautiful dynamic harmoniquesune: p love
- I made a total of 350km for it, it's been just a week I have.
- Thanks to John Paul, for he has sold off for only 600 €
- As already have a period this is a miracle because it is in very good condition. Have other, must have the need ...