Monster Cable Modulation Studiolink Jackst 1m
Doyeuxyvan Doyeuxyvan
Publié le 08/08/06 à 10:59
For the cables, my preferences will Cordial qualitprix for the report.

Unfortunately, I can not stand soldering iron when to make Cables, I buy all the prfre STRP. I do not always find my Cables "exotic" in Cordial, at least in a professional range.

So I turn in this case for Monster Cables, where there is a large variety of cable and quality in +.

on the other hand, it's expensive, trs expensive StudioLink particulirement range, even when it goes to install Cables for quality in his home studio. The last straw: it's Made In China. It does not mean bad, but when you see the price that you pay a one wonders if the money goes forcment in the cable and components among the workers.

Although sr components & Specifications are not the same as the cables between rotten or end, the impdance either, Monster patented technology, ...
Many blabla that most people do not do anything, but can have their Intrets some extent. I dare even say that for me, Monster Cables public are also fine.

The advantage is that there are StudioLink Cables 50cm, 1m, 2m, 3m, ...
and also all possible combinations, RCA jack, stereo jack ,....
All this with a design for the purpose of business use.

The sound quality is at an appointment at home Cordial.

The solidity I do not think it is a torture of Cables, all fawn they are not made for a. And then quickly calm as the price ...