MPC Audio Mélodie Multiprise 7 blocs
MPC Audio Mélodie Multiprise 7 blocs
zebib zebib

«  Thank you for my mix! »

Published on 11/27/13 at 02:12
I bought this power strip for my sound card and my monitors Prismsound Orpheus Prodipe Prodipe Pro Ribbon 8 and 10S

It is associated with the cable sector Source MKIII of the same brand that powers the Orpheus.

I useful these products for 2 days and although it should be a break-in period of 50 hours, I can not help but give notice to hot.

The dynamics of my sound has improved as well as the clarity and relief of my mix.
The highs are sweeter and better defined bass.

I have not bought this, I might add. They were lent me by CTA store distribution that I recommend.
I do not think the quality of food at this point influenced the sound.
I literally discovered the true potential of my sound card.

I highly recommend purchasing these products!

My next step will be to acquire Power MKIII power cables to power my speakers.

PS: I should mention that I did lend me equipment very easily in 2 stores HI-FI in which even I was not client. These are the vendors who offer it. They even offer to take my sound card and my mac to test their Showroom various cables and connectors and so to achieve the best possible purchase.
It is a pity we do not know the same quality of service in shops Parisian music (at least those keyboards and Home studio) that does not even willing to pay a preamp or microphone to a person (already good customer) that is willing to spend 2000 or € 3000 in a good or good mic preamp but just need to test to make the best buy.
To think that in the HI-FI there are still fans who do not think that their sales ...

Here the message is passed