[Musikmesse] RME Audio Remote Control
RME presents a new Remote Control for Fireface UFX and ADI-8 QS on the Musikmesse Frankfurt.
The optional remote has a solid metal case with one big wheel dial and two push buttons. The functions of the ADI-8 QS stay unchanged (volume, store, recall). On the Fireface UFX the remote controls the most important monitoring functions.
On the Fireface UFX the remote controls the most important monitoring functions:
- Volume control of the main output and both headphone outputs (switchable)
- DIM (user adjustable value)
- Recall and store of a reference level for the main outputs (user adjustable value)
- Left button (Prog) is programmable and can control functions like Talkback, Speaker B, mono etc.
The Remote Control connects to the Fireface UFX and the ADI-8 QS via a 5 m (16 ft.) cable and a special connector on the back of both units. It replaces the old RME Remote Control for the ADI-8 QS. Availability is expected June 2011.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RapcoHorizon V-Cable RapcoHorizon's V-Cable features a volume control knob directly on the cable.
- [NAMM] Armor Gold Right Angle End Cables These cables offer the same design as the instrument cables featuring an Industrial Polymer outer mesh, G&H Show Saver Plugs, and double-layer heat shrink.
- [NAMM] RapcoHorizon VCable The RapcoHorizon Company, together with Taylor Guitars, present the new VCable, a volume control instrument cable, at Winter NAMM 2011 (Booth 4568, Hall C).