[Musikmesse] Toft Audio Designs ATB-04M
Toft Audio Designs announced that the Series 80 boards have been redesigned by the original designer, Malcolm Toft, with as an end result the new Toft ATB Series Consoles.
• 4 Channel Strip Module
• 2 Mix Busses with outputs
• Direct Outs on every channel
• Inline Monitoring for every input channel strip
• Additional 2 Monitor Returns in Group Section
• Vintage Series 80 EQ for every input channel
• 2 Aux Sends every input channel strip
• 2 Stereo Aux Returns
• 12-Stage LED Meter
• Meter Bridge
• Optional ADAT/SPDIF digital output
• Balanced outputs
For more details, check out the Toft Audio Designs website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Universal Audio Promotion From April 1st through June 30th, UA is offering a "Premium Studio Upgrade": customers who purchase the 6176 Vintage Channel Strip will receive their UAD-2 QUAD DSP Accelerator Card package for free.
- [Musikmesse] Vermona VSR-3 & Retroverb Lancet With the VSR-3 – vintage spring reverb and the Retroverb Lancet Vermona will show two new spring reverb units at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt next week.
- Sontronics STC Special Between 1st April and 31st May 2011, when you buy an STC-2X omni/cardioid condenser mic you'll be eligible to claim a free STC-10 pencil-style cardioid condenser mic worth £95 for free.