< Tous les avis Soundscape 32
Soundscape 32
Laboratoire Artistik Laboratoire Artistik
Published on 05/22/08 at 08:06
28 TDIF inputs and 32 outputs, 2 inputs and 4 AES / EBU / SPDIF, 2 analog inputs and 4 outputs XLR, MIDI input and output opportunities to four hard drives in 2U
can be mounted in a 96 kHz 24 bit to 16 tracks and 32 of 48khz.
All inputs and outputs are active simultanment.
lociliciels soundscape editor that allows registered V5 and create virtual tables
128 colones until the system is impressive flexibility can configure everything as good as we seems to slice bus dinamyque treatment effects can all changed at will and set up the project if necessary.

Soundscape philosophy fonctionnement.il they must adapt sy with 8 years work on cubase for J had a little pain in th beginning because logitiel does not work quite as Steinberg, once this little problem solved is c la fete a super soft easy used very intuitive, manual in English for the departure of the config importer in France Herv Lomprez management of chromo answer any questions and help departure.
s edition of the software and the effects and treatment are enormous quality and very intuitive try you will hear

Pfff c is the madness j've never had before a system as efficient, imprressionant everything you record and transcribed as you have done rentrbr /> I find a soft and hardware system that allows me to recover the quality of sounds from my synth sampler and drum machine and be able to cope with a quality line and a pro emcobrement reduced compared to a big analog console but keeping the quality of its foremost
succeeded thing succeeds soundscape that s not given but the price is not EXAGRES n even I find cheap compare it to protools and more reliable and better quality I think
voila j j've said everything I'm in love with quality sound and audio processing engine impressive Breathtaking

It'll be two months or three months that I have the egg and I'm happy
what I like least is not what I like most everything
soundscape is t the only ones to offer me as good a system at this price
with the experience I'll have bought much earlier
and I advice to enable people to s if they want to buy
Solid State Logic is now ssl Owner 'of soundscape and sell their equipment as with alpha Mixpander link is al a carte original soundscape dsp
prices will then change surment ssl as very expensive soundscape should become in future years the time that he is best known