* For how long have you been using it?
I've had it 7-8 months. I started on a ProSm1 hand knowing that the crossfader is not new. I knew that would be compatible Innofader.
* What thing do you like most/least about it?
The settings are very accurate. You can adjust each side independently of the other ... The slide is also adjustable. It comes with lots of accessories and everything needed to connect and clean.
For all these settings have against the drawbacks of being not always very clear. Their site is here to help, but if you are a beginner it is enough to remain logical and discipline!
The innofader is much quieter than the others finished the click click!
* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Vestax, Rane, Ecler, Pro X Fade ...
* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Very good .. it is less expensive than its direct competitors (cf Pro X Fade).
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Yes without a doubt, if the table is compatible!
Warning: For some table you have to buy an additional adapter. Everything is clear on the site!