Aphex thought of those who own horizontal racks and want to use 500 series module and debuts at Musikmesse 2014 the D 500 DUO.
The Aphex D 500 DUO hosts in a 19” 1U rack two 500 modules and offers all the necessary connections:
- Balanced XLR input and output
- Balanced TRS inserts
- S/PDIF digital input and output
- BNC WordClock input and output
- Link button for stereo operation (compressors for instance)
- Chain button that send slot 1 output to slot 2 input
- 24-bit / 192kHz AD/DA converter
- Front panel clock source and sample rate selection
- Front panel analog/digital input selection
- Front panel on/off button
- Universal power supply
Discover the D 500 DUO at www.aphex.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.