[Musikmesse] A dual rack for 500 modules
Aphex thought of those who own horizontal racks and want to use 500 series module and debuts at Musikmesse 2014 the D 500 DUO.
The Aphex D 500 DUO hosts in a 19” 1U rack two 500 modules and offers all the necessary connections:
- Balanced XLR input and output
- Balanced TRS inserts
- S/PDIF digital input and output
- BNC WordClock input and output
- Link button for stereo operation (compressors for instance)
- Chain button that send slot 1 output to slot 2 input
- 24-bit / 192kHz AD/DA converter
- Front panel clock source and sample rate selection
- Front panel analog/digital input selection
- Front panel on/off button
- Universal power supply
Discover the D 500 DUO at www.aphex.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.