[Musikmesse] A dual rack for 500 modules
Aphex thought of those who own horizontal racks and want to use 500 series module and debuts at Musikmesse 2014 the D 500 DUO.
The Aphex D 500 DUO hosts in a 19” 1U rack two 500 modules and offers all the necessary connections:
- Balanced XLR input and output
- Balanced TRS inserts
- S/PDIF digital input and output
- BNC WordClock input and output
- Link button for stereo operation (compressors for instance)
- Chain button that send slot 1 output to slot 2 input
- 24-bit / 192kHz AD/DA converter
- Front panel clock source and sample rate selection
- Front panel analog/digital input selection
- Front panel on/off button
- Universal power supply
Discover the D 500 DUO at www.aphex.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] ATC SCM20ASL Pro mkII ATC is attending Musikmesse until tonight where they are introducing version mkII of their SCM20ASL Pro two-way active monitors.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Soundcraft Vi3000 mixer Soundcraft also debuts its new Vi3000 digital mixing console in Frankfurt, so we went to see it at Musikmesse 2014.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Midas introduces the PRO X Midas expands its range of live mixing consoles and introduces at Musikmesse 2014 the PRO X.