The new Workhorse WR8 500 Series rack is now shipping from Radial Engineering.
The eight-slot, standalone Workhorse WR8 is available and ready to go with an optional WM8 8 channel summing mixer. The Radial Workhorse WR8 is an 8-slot, 500 Series mixer that is ccompatible with all standard 500 Series modules. Individual XLR inputs and outputs are complemented by parallel 1/4-inch TRS connectors and Avid Pro Tools-compatible 25 pin D-Subs. These features are designed to enable any of the eight module slots to be integrated within the framework of DAW environments.
A special feed function also enables modules to be connected in series without having to hard patch using a cable. If you want to add the optional Workhorse 8 channel mixer section, you can check out the step-by-step mixer installation slide show available at Radial Engineering's Web site.
Workhorse WR8 Features:
- 8-Slot, 500 Series mixer
- Individual XLR inputs and outputs
- Parallel 1/4-inch TRS connectors
- Compatible with standard 500 series modules
- Pro Tools-compatible 25 pin D-Subs
- Feed function enables modules to be connected in series
- Optional Workhorse 8 channel mixer section available
Pricing & Availability:
Both the Workhorse WR-8 rack and the WM-8 mixer list for $799 and are now available through Radial Engineering vendors.
For more information, visit radialeng.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.