Upcoming Bereich03 Side-Only 500 processor
Bereich03 will soon complete its studio processor offer with a new 500 module designed to process only the side part of a stereo signal.
Side-Only will feature three processing sections:
- A gain stage with a +/- 5 dB range adjustable in 1 dB steps to increase or decrease the stereo image
- A 12dB/octave low-cut filter with 6 cutoff frequencies between 40 Hz and 320 Hz
- A Baxandall-type EQ with 6 frequencies covering a range of 330 Hz to 14 kHz, with +/- 10 dB adjustable in 2 dB steps
A Solo function is also included to monitor either the side or mid of the signal, or create a mono signal from a stereo source.
The Side-Only processor has a 2U format and employs hard bypass and relays for the EQ and low-cut. Bereich03 says that it is also possible to order the module with 0.5 dB steps for the gain and 1 dB steps for the EQ.
The Side-Only will be introduced at Musikmesse in Frankfurt next month and will be part of a larger 500 mastering system. Its price will be 400 € excl. taxes, you’ll find more info soon at www.bereich03-audio.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Radial Engineering Trim-Two stereo passive DI box Radial Engineering announces the availability of the new Trim-Two stereo passive direct box/isolator equipped with a volume control.
- An AVB card for the StudioLive AI/RM PreSonus will offer is a few weeks an optional AVB audio network card for its StudioLive AI and RM digital consoles.
- An LA-2A clone from Chile Chilean Stam Audio Engineering is now accepting pre-orders for their replica of the legendary Teletronix LA-2A compressor, called SA-2A.