Cort GB55
Cort GB55

5+ string bass guitar from Cort belonging to the GB series.

zitounchichen zitounchichen
Publié le 01/30/07 à 12:50
5 string, a double and a single microphone closer to the handle. Volume adjustment, micro adjustment intensity (middle two microphones are used, the splitter to either turn back the knob in one direction or the other).

The handle is very soft against my model by the freight tro long hair and make me cut the microphones when I slipped on the handle ... Severe kidney I do not know if this is the case for all other 55 GB ...

Fischmann Micros ... Kidney said, immaculate /

Otherwise it's very big quality ... is not being quite heavy or greasy 70ties more active and microphones to the 5th string.

Ergonomics impeccable, but the beast weighs ...

I use it in home studio with the Behringer Bass V-amp in a neutral setting.
I suisb very happy because the sound resembles a lot of jazz bass UAI is, for me, lz bass rolls

I had only one prior low, a label with which I had to make adjustments for a patient's acceptable ...

The I saw!

incredible value for money as always with Cort ...