Ibanez SR1005EBG
Volume / Balance
Maple body
Rosewood
Mono Rail IV bridge

I came to try a Cort A5. I have so much hassle on the handle rather short and curled around one hour after adjusting the bridge and the anxious look of the seller.
I took the bass side has an ibanez sr 1005's.
Here nickel;
34 pitch "more in line with my game
lighter, super balanced even on his knees, and nice round end (45 x 21.5 at nut)
the slap, it takes a bit to be precise between the strings, but the fingers pass.
no resonance bizarre behind the finger (between the cargo and nut)

Well, I did not plugged ... oops!
yes I like to shut myself up in a first contact a local quietly and listen to sound what is happening (this is often a good indicator).
and then I was so disappointed with the Cort A5 I really wanted to buy on the spot.
I have not thought connected the SR 1005 is still more expensive (1200 euros anyway)
So I put 10 in acoustics .... more soon when I have tried / purchased

Well, I can not vote for now.
but I was looking very promising.
FYI I'm used to playing on a custom fretless Barrillon 5C (more upscale).
and I'm pretty demanding next round :-)
I'll probably buy it soon.
She seduced me ;-)