A 6-string bass at the Ibanez Workshop
The Ibanez Workshop luthiers traveled back to the late 60s to look at the 6-string short scale, and came back with the SR Crossover.
- Mahogany body
- Bolt-on 5-piece Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 400mm radius, 24 medium frets and Abalone custom inlays
- Nut width: 42mm
- Scale length: 762mm (30”)
- Two EMG 35HZ passive pickups (ceramic and steel)
- EQB-IIID three-band RQ
- Tight-End bridge (10.8 string spacing)
- Cosmo Black hardware
- Tuning: E, B, G, D, A, E
- Sting tension: .024/.034/.044/.056/.072/.084
- Walnut Flat finish
EU street price is 599€. More info at www.ibanez.co.jp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Schertler amps for electric models Schertler will introduce at Musikmesse next week its first amps for electric bass and guitar, respectively the Bass Fidelity Series and Charlie.
- TC Electronic BG250-210 Bass Combo Review Yesterday I downloaded the free version of a mobile application that makes cats fly!
- NS Design launches the Radius bass series Electric double bass specialist NS Design debuts the new Radius series of guitar basses, with 4 and 5-string models.