[Musikmesse] Fluid Audio FX8 active monitors
Fluid Audio will launch in April the new FX8 coaxial active monitor, that will be introduced at Musikmesse next week in Frankfurt.
The Fluid Audio FX8 is the largest model in the range and offers the following:
- Active coaxial design
- 8” composite paper cone woofer
- 1.2” silk dome tweeter with waveguide
- 130W bi-amplifier in Class A/B (80W LF + 50W HF)
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.4kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: >100dB (A-weighted)
- XLR, 1/4” jack and RCA connectors
- Front ported
- Volume fader on the front panel
- Heat Sink on the rear
- MDF baffle construction
- Magnetic shielding
- 100V / 220V switchable power supply
- Dimensions: 340 x 354 x 270mm
- Weight: 9.8kg
- Two isolation pads included
The FX8 will be available in April for the suggested street price of 389€ (per pair). More info at www.fluidaudio.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AwTAC launches a compressor in 500 format New-York based Awesome Transistor Amplifier company announces the release of the Channel Compressor, its third product.
- [Musikmesse] New Eve Audio monitors Eve Audio will introduce next week at Musikmesse two new active three-way studio monitors, respectively the SC310 and SC312.
- [Musikmesse] Audient will introduce the ASP880 Audient announced on its website that a new ASP Series model will be introduced next week in Frankfurt.