< Tous les avis Ibanez SRX595
Ibanez SRX595

5+ string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the SRX series

ctrl_alt_suppr ctrl_alt_suppr
Published on 05/18/07 at 04:07
Made in Indonesia. It features a beautiful handle 24 frets, two beautiful active pickups and a beautiful flamed wood body with a transparent gray paint the most beautiful effect (well, at the same time before I had a Stagg eh).
Four knobs: volume, pickup balance, treble and bass.

The neck pain is to the touch and remarkable accuracy, it was very easy to sound huge.

As mentioned above: its HUGE! The settings are very thin with knobs and enable a wide range of timbres. The EQ and pickup balance is accurate and incredibly effective. I still have to make him pass the test of Guitar Rig, but I think it will come out perfectly. In any case a Hartke A100 sound is simply magnificent.

I'm glad :-)

Seriously, this bass is a gem, he told me just 2 minutes test to convince me to buy it, and it has transformed the entire sound of the band.