Traben Bass Company Chaos Obsession 5
Traben Bass Company Chaos Obsession 5
moixjj moixjj
Publié le 08/13/08 à 01:53
Traben is a registered amricaine that manufactures its low in Korea. All models have a handle with two octaves (24 frets). The MODEL I possde a 5 string and two soapbar pickups type. THE FIRST curiosities of the machine is that the microphones are Rockfield is a mark that is plutt microphones guitars. The electronic dbrayable is active but with a switch. The hatch is accessible through the use of a screwdriver (2 screws). The mcaniques are black (pretty) and stamp Traben. The bridge is the classic of the new line Chaos, as the shape-General for violin making. We are dealing here has a job particulirement treatment. My MODEL is "Ebony" is a black wood plutt soft like that of my old Ibanez SR500. This therefore forms the timber table, mounted on another lighter wood (basswood?). It's hard to find info for this MODEL n'apparat not on the site of Traben ... it is an edition specially out in perfect anonymity. Weird when you see the job they did.
The MODEL T finally added to the site: ct violin so it is for me to "striped ebony" (bne. .. a sense operation but beautiful) on the "royal paulonia" and the key is in wenge. So beautiful species of trs.
The electronic band is 3, then 3 more knobs volume and slecteur microphones. All are equipped with a small "click" when you're in the middle. What j'apprcie greatly is that when the RULES 3 knobs in the middle in active mode, corresponds to a passive mode. we do not skip a sound ultra-modern sound-soft vintage, the sound of the bass is trs Fidler in both modes.
Finally, the icing on the cake, the handle is through. Of any good which is exactly what I wanted.

I got the handle is trs enjoyable despite the fact that I have small hands. The ergonomics are really well pensemme if there are no miracles, Most recent internship freight demand flexibility. It is a heavy bass that plutt n'pargnera not your back ... but what a sound. In passive mode the sound is found in 2 seconds which I think is the best indicator of its quality. In active mode it is necessary to grind a little knobs to get what you want (round or slamming) but it's the same on all active 3-band bass right? In addition, the active mode does not sound dnature but actually just add the appropriate frquences.

I use the fingers on the big rock style stoner well pais. I play on the Ashdown (EVO 500 + are the buddy 414ABM) with a SansAmp BassDriver as prampli. Plutt I use passive mode for now, has more than enough and pummeled really serious. It can really "hit" on the ropes "without disassemble my sound. My Precision USA is still in his corner the poor. I'm not sr it would be really comfortable on the hard-metal but on the rock (even nag), reggae or jazz is velvet. I get easily get a well prcis fat but with great harmony. You can really play with this bass it rpond trs Fidler. Again, it is exactly what I wanted and I no longer use it.
I also tried on a Gallien-Krueger MB150 I t is surprised by its versatility.

I last month, the U.S. command on the Internet. I bought a new drisoire price ($ 400) because it silent as Class B Stock. When there are marks from the factory, the price drop ... but I still looking for the marks, I did not find. Trs lower level of the dollar also contributed a lot to the price low trs. This is my deuxime Traben (I have a neo Limited I'll sell). I also had a Warwick, a Japanese and a Fender JBass Plow USA, an Ibanez SR500, a Fender acoustic and a Fender USA Deluxe V Plow This is currently the best tool I've got my essay because it is what I was looking for a long time. The quality-price ratio is incredible ... say that I am ruined for Fender while in dimension half. What con you?
A model is a bit odd because it is rare trs, trs Traben basses but many seem really incredible, including Greg Weekes. Anyway, if you come across one in Europe in a magazine Do not hesitate to try it.

APRS two months of use: Always the feet. Traben addition has on offer, it should be more easily findable. Apart from its weight may be I do not find him major default.