Warwick Corvette 5 Active Bubinga
Warwick Corvette 5 Active Bubinga
transitus transitus

«  for all »

Publié le 08/14/10 à 08:00
So it is a Low German 24 frets with 2 microphones MEC jazz.

It has active electronics with bass and treble settings ... no mids but honestly it does not need it.

... a bolt-on neck p ***** paving but very enjoyable.

micro balance for the bridge or neck pickup or the 2, well

then as said above the neck is a personal keypad but I have small hands and AC passes only.

Furthermore it is a handle that astonished can go very fast.

Access to treble is good but I'm rather a fan of the 5th string so ...

To the sound is very simple .... plugged and played.

HOWEVER! gently with the low volume pot is very powerful.

last thing known problem with the weight ... bubinga. I am strong enough yet but it is easily adjusted with a good strap.

Then I play the big death metal ... no worries ..... in my music school (yes aanndd ^ ^) I play all blues country rock jazz metal hehe .. and everything but then everything goes just by adjusting the severe acute and playing (I forget) with the balance microphones.

It's simple I have not touched my amp all the settings I just uploaded a neutral pedal compression boosted a little slap in the tappas ..... I said it to get a slap death metal otherwise it does not need it.

I play with a head amp Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 (awesome tiny 800grammes and 300 watts) with a Hartke XL 410 plus a compressor pedal Electro Harmonix LPB-1.

EDIT: I fired the shuttle for the 3.0 mark 3 of markbass little ... also fired the 15-inch Hartke for Markbass, Genz Benz added a 2 times 10 and EBS valvedrive for summary ... if you stuck him in the good stuff she will thank you ^ ^.

Always had great sound.

AC'm 1 year and a half I have. Bought 1095 euros.

I love everything everything.

The price is excellent value for even a music man stingray has more than 1600 euros has not convinced me.

I would do it this choice is made for all jazz musicians, however, although it should be perfectly opposed to the passive model.

Images linked to this review