< Tous les avis Washburn BB5

In The Key Of Drew In The Key Of Drew

« I wish I could find another one!! »

Published on 10/17/20 at 07:14
Audience: Anyone
I owned a Cobalt Blue BB5 for a few years and I was the bass player for a indie Christian band led by my friend Brian "Matt" Vanoy!
This thing was set up pretty nicely out of the box and has an amazing sound! The EMG designed active pickups delivered a great punch and really great tone.
Although it is a 5 string bass, I find that it is about middle of the road weight wise and not very demanding on the shoulder. The contour of the neck made playability very nice easily managed as I have a P bass from Fender and that neck is much wider which is why I prefer the BB5 neck.
Over all this is a very versatile bass guitar and will work great in all settings as I used it on the road and in the studio. I had to part with mine because times got tough but I sure would love to get my hands on another Cobalt Blue BB5 one day!
Thanks for a great instrument Washburn!

Images linked to this review

• photo