Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer in version 2.5
Blue Cat Audio has released v2.5 of its MB-7 Mixer multiband audio processing plug-in, which adds external side chain, among other new features.
What’s new in MB-7 Mixer v2.5:
- Support for external side chain, which input can be used by sub plug-ins on each band
- Sub plug-ins audio input and output routing
- Latency compensation for each plug-in when only part of the available channels are processed
- Support for plug-in that don’t have any GUI: MB-7 Mixer will generate a generic interface for theses VST and AU
- Ability to select presets via MIDI program change and bank select messages
- Multiple improvements and fixes
The MB-7 Mixer v2.5 update is available at www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ample Sound updates its electric guitars The three Ample Sound electric guitar plug-ins are now available in version 2, after the release of the acoustic model updates.
- Monoplugs introduces Metronom on iOS Monoplugs has launched on the AppStore a metronome app with rhythm trainer features.
- The Sonic Charge Echobode in VST and AU formats Echobode, the delay and frequency shifter that Echobode initially launched on Reason is now available in VST and AU formats for Mac and Windows.