Ample Sound updates its electric guitars
The three Ample Sound electric guitar plug-ins are now available in version 2, after the release of the acoustic model updates.
Version II of the Ample Guitar G (Gibson Les Paul Custom), Ample Guitar F (Fender Stratocaster Custom) and Ample Guitar P (PRS Artist Custom) have been widely reworked and now include the following new features:
- New sampling engine allows for quicker loading of multiple instance and uses only a small amount of additional memory
- Improved voice management
- Support for VST 3 plug-in format on Mac OS X and Windows
- The sample library of the Ample Guitar G and P is now organized in Neck and Bridge categories. Both pickups are available as a 2.5 GB expansion packs for the G II model and the 2 GB expansion adds the neck pickup to the P II guitar
- Added Slide Guitar samples to all models
- New adjustable pick attack accent/dynamics feature
- New Strummer with drag and drop support, chord and pattern search and preview, Slash chord support in the Detect mode, increased chord slot to 24 in the Select mode, ability to play arpeggios on the 6 strings for each chord, improved humanize options and new metal style patterns
- Added a Capo option that allows for transposing without the need for MIDI change
- Auto Mode to enable the automatic vibrato
- Mod Range to adjust the vibrato intensity
- Solo Mode added to the Keyboard and Standard modes
- New standalone version that allows for loading all Ample Sound plug-ins with support for the virtual keyboard
The AGG II and AGP II extension libraries are offered to owners of the first version of the Ample Guitars and to those who purchase these v2 before until May 28th. Their price will the be $69.
The updates are free, each virtual guitar has a price of $149.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Monoplugs introduces Metronom on iOS Monoplugs has launched on the AppStore a metronome app with rhythm trainer features.
- The Sonic Charge Echobode in VST and AU formats Echobode, the delay and frequency shifter that Echobode initially launched on Reason is now available in VST and AU formats for Mac and Windows.
- MusicLab RealEight virtual 8-string guitar MusicLab completes its Real series of guitar plug-ins with a new sample-based 8-string model designed for rock and metal.