Evopax has announced that version 1.0 of its new EQ plug-in, D-Quattro, is available now as a VST effect plug-in for Windows priced at $70 / €55.
D-Quattro is an EQ with graphic and parametric sections and a sound similar to real analog filters, according to Evopax.
It has a MIDI learn function and a system based on animated sliders to easily control the stereo image. Also, it bundles a professional grade dBFS metering with peak warning.
- Fifteen graphic sliders, two parametric sections and gain control in each channel.
- Relatively low CPU usage for 34 real time IIR filters (approx. 8% in 1.7 GHz processor).
- Per sample calculation in the graphic sections.
- Contemporary algorithm for a better analog emulation.
- Professional grade dBFS metering with 0.3s of decay.
- Low, High shelving and peak IIR filters. Resonance and +/-20dB of gain at parametric sections.
- Animated sliders. Setup the stereo image with ease forgetting abrupt changes.
- MIDI learn for most controls.
- SSE version included in the installation file.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] New SM Pro Audio V-Rack Based around the "Powered by VFX" hardware platform, VST and VSTi plug-ins can be loaded directly into SM Pro Audio's new V-Rack.
- [Musikmesse] Audio Damage PulseModulator Audio Damage have released a new free plugin: a copy of PulseModulator.
- [Musikmesse] GLL EASE Data By Meyer Meyer Sound has announced that the company will release measurement data for its loudspeakers in the GLL (Generic Loudspeaker Library) format.