Fsynthz has announced the release of RepeeteR, a free VSTi MIDI processing plug-in for Windows that records and loops a played fragment of 1/2/4 measures.
RepeeteR offers continuous looping of the previous MIDI loop after he "Record" button is pressed. The actual record starts on the first MIDI event played and runs 1/2/4 bars, and gets looped immediately - so you continue playing to the new loop.
- Fractionally erase and punch-record onto existing loop using still same one button.
- Auto-transposing supported (you have to play a 3-noted chord to have the keytone recognized and the loop immediately transposed).
- Use two additional MIDI controllers: to halve the loop and to fade in/out using output velocities.
- Two MIDI channels to output: the play-through and the record+loop - to drive two synths.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Madrona Labs Aalto Aalto is a new semi-modular software synthesizer with a patchable UI, distinctive sounds, and it is out now as an Audio Unit plugin for MacOS X.
- Tonehammer The Ranch + Luminabells Tonehammer has announced the release of two new sample libraries for Kontakt: The Ranch and Luminabells.
- A.O.M Invisible Limiter A.O.M. has announced the release of Invisible Limiter, a transparent brick-wall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization.