Loomer Updates Manifold & Resound
Loomer has released updates to Manifold and Resound, two cross-platform effect plugins.
Manifold is a software audio effect processor that enhances an audio signal. Resound is a software audio delay effect processor that emulates the sound and operation of vintage magnetic-tape echo units.
Changes in Manifold / Resound v1.6.0:
- Native 64-bit VST plug-in for Mac OS X (64-bit VST support requires Mac OS X 10.6 or greater; 64-bit Audio Unit requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater; all other formats require Mac OS X 10.4 or greater. )
- Integrated undo and redo, with unlimited history size.
- [Resound] Split mechanical tape emulation controls into separate Noise and Flutter parameters.
- Category support in preset browser.
- MIDI Program Changes are now multi-threaded, and so will no longer potentially stall the audio synthesis.
- Fix for GUI freeze that could occur in certain Mac OS X VST hosts.
- Slightly reduced CPU usage and removed potential audio thread stall that could rarely occur when editing parameters.
- Windows RTAS plug-in is now installed to the correct location on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Fix for rare issue that stopped presets from loading in Linux Renoise when LADSPA plug-in support is enabled.
- Fix for issue that could cause some presets to be instantly marked as changed after opening them in Pro Tools or Maschine on Mac OS X.
- Factory presets now load significantly faster.
- Fix for crash (on both Windows and Linux) that could occur when ‘space’ is pressed when confirming the overwrite preset dialog.
- For Windows VST (32-bit and 64-bit), the preferences file can be placed alongside the DLL file to facilitate USB or portable installs.
- Preset meta data (ie, author name, notes, tags) is now correctly displayed after loading an .FXP based preset or restoring a saved project.
- VU meters now automatically reset their overload status after a few seconds.
- Various host compatibility fixes.
- PDF manual is now printer-friendly.
Pricing & Availability:
Manifold and Resound are available to purchase for £35 GBP + VAT each.
More information: Loomer
Viewers of this article also read...
- Recordare MusicXML 3.0 Recordare has released version 3.0 of its MusicXML digital sheet music format.
- Waves Special on $99 Plugins For a limited time only, when you purchase a selected $99 plugin in the Waves Online Store, Waves will give you a $100 voucher toward your next purchase.
- ElliottGarage EGDR808 ElliottGarage has released EGDR808, a drum machine for iPad that emulates the vintage hardware from the 80′s.