[NAMM] Sinevibes Updates Turbo & Turbo S
Sinevibes has updated Turbo to version 1.1 and Turbo S to version 1.1.2.
Turbo v1.1 now features a fractal generator based on a Lorenz attractor, which is "an endlessly changing chaotic system." This generator produces two different but correlated modulation signals that are separately applied onto the waveshape X and Y parameters. Depending on the generator rate, modulation direction and depth you can achieve many interesting effects, such as wobbling drones, stereoscopic image expansion and chaotic waveshape morphing.
Other changes are:
- Command-click to reset slider and pad positions.
- User manual.
Turbo S 1.1.2 changes:
- Option-click to randomize sequencer pattern.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Michael Ourednik Argotlunar 2 Michael Ourednik has announced the release of version 2.0 of Argotlunar, a real-time delay-line granulator VST effect plug-in.
- [NAMM] Alesis iO4 USB Audio Interface Alesis announces the iO4 USB audio interface, a compact audio-recording interface for home, project and portable studio recording setups.
- [NAMM] audioD3CK KRUCZ Beta audioD3CK has released a public beta / release candidate of KRUCZ, audioD3CK's first attempt to create a look ahead limiter.