Sinevibes has announced the release of Turbo, a new AudioUnit effect plug-in for Mac OS X.
Turbo features 6 waveshape transformation algorithms, all of the algorithms are very reactive to the input signal and let you get any sound from crystal clear to brutal dirty, with all of the vibrations and pulsations emphasized, the company says. The waveshape can be adjusted via the XY pad. Plus, there is a graphical preview of how each harmonic partial will be shaped. What could be achieved using synthesis techniques, can now be done by simply mixing a few waveforms and feeding them into Turbo.
- Six waveshape transformation algorithms.
- User interface with graphical feedback.
- 64-bit universal compatibility.
Pricing and Availability
Turbo is available as a download for $29. It requires Mac OS 10.5 or later, and comes as a Universal Binary for both Intel and PPC, 32/64 bit architectures.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sugar Bytes Product Updates Sugar Bytes has released updates for Artillery, WOW, Vogue and Robotronic, which are now compatible with all 64-bit production environments.
- Samplestar.com Nu-Electrik Nu-Electrik is the follow-up to the Electrik5.
- Madrona Labs Aalto v1.1 Madrona Labs have recently released an 1.1 version update.