Namba Gear Big Namba Studio Backpack
Namba Gear announced the addition of a new color combination to their line of musician's studio backpacks.
The new color is a midnight blue exterior with a bright orange interior. Namba Gear's bright interior color is designed to make it easy to find gear and cables, even in dark backstage areas.
Both the Studio & Remix Backpacks are designed to transport a portable studio including laptop, controller, audio device, mics, headphones, and more. The bags even feature a cable management system and come with cable ties.
Other features of the Studio and Remix backpacks include: lockable zippers, holds 12'' vinyl and audio devices; carry handle; extra thick padding; wide shoulder straps with integrated phone pocket.
Namba Gear products are available via musical instrument & DJ retailers as well as through their online webstore.
Pricing & Availability
- Big Namba Studio Backpack$159.95 msrp
- Lil Namba Remix Backpack$129.95 msrp
Check out www.nambagear.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Protection Racket Nutcases Up to now the Nutcases were only available to purchase in five piece sets in Rock and Fusion sizes.
- Protection Racket Electronic Perc Pads Bags Protection Racket new range of five electronic drum cases are specified to fit Roland’s electronic percussion pads; each manufactured to the product dimensions and compartmentalised to hold additional accessories such as stands and sticks.
- Meinl Combo Bags The new Combo Bags by Meinl are a combination of a cymbal bag and stick bag which can be attached or detached by using a zipper on the bag's backside.