Fender Meguiars Instrument Care Kit
Fender Meguiars Instrument Care Kit
Publié le 06/29/10 à 20:41
Fender/Meguiar's Instrument Care Kit is a collection of three different polishes for your acoustic, electric, or bass guitar. It's essentially a care kit for keeping your guitars looking clean and new. I've had this for a number of years and have never needed to get a new pack, although I admittedly don't use it all that often. I'm sure you could go through this pretty quickly if you were using it a lot and had a lot of guitars, but most people will find that this will last you a while. The three solutions that are included here include a polish and conditioner, a finish enhancer, and a swirl and haze remover. I mostly use the standard polish, but all three definitely have their time and place. Just be sure to look at the box and directions to help you to figure out the best uses for each of the three polishes. I've found in my time using this that this kit can definitely keep your guitars looking nice if you apply it regularly or when in need. I don't keep up with it as often as I should, but when I do get around to cleaning my guitars with this Instrument Care Kit, they definitely always end up looking a lot nicer. The price of Fender/Meguiar's Instrument Care Kit is pretty cheap depending on how you look at it. While it isn't too expensive, at the same time I'm sure that you could find a similar type of polish for not too expensive if you looked outside the guitar world, although I don't know too much about that. For those who want a quick solution for some polish to clean your guitars that you know will be safe to use, this is a cheap enough investment that will last you a while and will keep your instruments looking nice and new.