Annonces JB Systems Scanmaster SM 1612
However access to banks of scenes is not easy because you have to scroll all the banks to reach the desired bank. But there would be way to avoid this with a midi controller you can plug into the console.
Good value. But it wears out rather quickly: after 2 years of use, some buttons do not react properly, yet it is not an intensive use: on average one to two evenings a month ...
With experience, I will redeem this console, but perhaps a similar brand of higher quality (eg Martin, but it's more expensive ...).
- What is the particular feature you like best and least? easy to use, joystick
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir? yes
- How do you report qualitprix? good
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? Yes ...
no other models tested before
has facilitated employment
its many scenes and banks have not yet completed ....
I'm a fader!
buttons sometimes get stuck
we report qualitprix good value for money
I would wear maybe closer to a PC interface to see a future choice ....
- Manufacturer: JB Systems
- Model: Scanmaster SM 1612
- Category: Other Lighting Controllers
- Added in our database on: 09/22/2007
We have no technical specifications for this product
but your help will be much welcomed
Other categories in Lighting Controllers
Other names: scanmaster sm 1612, scanmastersm1612, scanmastersm 1612, scanmaster sm1612