DW Drums introduces the Moon Mic for kick drums
DW Drums unveils the Moon Mic, a new microphone system designed for capturing the sound of kick drums on stage or in studio.
The DW Drums Moon Mic is equipped with the DK27 microphone. This low impedance mic (250 Ohms) features an 8" diaphragm, a dynamic voice coil and a custom passive filter. The mic will is designed to capture the low-end and sub-bass frequencies of kick drums or any high SPL instrument.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 8" diaphragm mounted on a chrome surface with 5 vents
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 15kHz
- Sensibility: -71dBV (1kHz)
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Custom filter for the low-end
- Polarity Inverter
The Moon Mic ships with a stand and retails at about $450. You'll find more details at www.dwdrums.com/moonmic/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New version of the Lindell 17XS compressor Along with its 18XS channel strip, Lindell Audio updated its 17XS compressor/limiter to version mkII
- Lindell Audio ships the 18XS mkII channel strip Lindell Audio announces the availability of the mkII version of its 18XS channel strip.
- Cymatic Audio LR-16 Live Recorder available New company Cymatic Audio debuts its first product, the LR-16 direct to USB portable recorder.