DW Drums unveils the Moon Mic, a new microphone system designed for capturing the sound of kick drums on stage or in studio.
The DW Drums Moon Mic is equipped with the DK27 microphone. This low impedance mic (250 Ohms) features an 8" diaphragm, a dynamic voice coil and a custom passive filter. The mic will is designed to capture the low-end and sub-bass frequencies of kick drums or any high SPL instrument.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 8" diaphragm mounted on a chrome surface with 5 vents
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 15kHz
- Sensibility: –71dBV (1kHz)
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Custom filter for the low-end
- Polarity Inverter
The Moon Mic ships with a stand and retails at about $450. You’ll find more details at www.dwdrums.com/moonmic/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.