Earthworks M30 Giveaway at AES
Earthworks is holding a drawing at the 131st AES Convention to give away an M30 measurement microphone worth $949 to one show attendee.
The M30 with an announced flat frequency response to 30kHz, with omnidirectional polar pattern.
Convention attendees can stop by the Earthworks booth #645 to enter to win an M30. The winner will be drawn at 3:00 pm, October 23, 2011 at the Earthworks booth.
- Measurement microphone
- Suited for acoustical measurements including loudspeaker design and quality control, sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or applications where a free-field measurement microphone is required
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Used by SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo, TEF and RTA in addition to acoustic measurement systems manufactured by dbx, DEQX and others
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements, according to the manufacturer
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
- Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart providing its individually measured open-circuit sensitivity and the frequency response curve
Visit www.earthworksaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JoeCo Blackbox Recorder Software Update JoeCo Limited has announced a software update for its BlackBox Recorder series.
- Thermionic Culture Vulture Solo The Culture Vulture Solo is a new development of the Vulture recently designed with more of a focus on use with guitar and bass di / amplifier front end applications.
- Earthworks WL40V Earthworks Microphones will debut its first wireless product, the WL40V Wireless Vocal Microphone Capsule, at AES this year.