RODE VideoMic Pro
RODE VideoMic Pro

Other Microphone from RODE belonging to the VideoMic series.

mange1riche mange1riche

«  is the micro »

Publié le 12/03/11 à 03:16
That is, it is gnial, it is small, powered by a 9V battery, he trs good job, excellent as it is very small and we put it on a camera (yes it is for a). But when is it if used donf?? Well Rode always has a good enough micro (well I think) for me my prfr is the Rode NTG 3, I love it (but I did not) when I Rode all seen how the mnage and exit this little jewelry, even when I waited (not too long either).
Since the emergence of hybrid cameras filming in HD, everyone feels like a desire to make a good film (well sucks with Raymond and the kids) on holiday in La Rochelle. So it is excellent for a, yeah I'll add that it is still small .. but really cheap! Oh yes there is low-cut filter function above can be changed next "collection's outdoor and indoor" kind - 10, 0 and + 20 dB.
This is the essential micro, I love her and I keep it, only problem! Hyper sensitive to wind (well yeah that's normal, the aut 'micro too) so do not bullshit, purchase a Rode Windjammer being protected as that tile and score 30 euros, you make the m me for 5 euros and get yourself a good mixer and change your life.
I rv Rode did it (finally)

was going to do more than 6 months and I use it as it is small, it is almost all the time with me

Good on price are not asking any question, it is found less than 200 euros (around) which is a bargain even if (when we stay in amateur)