New batch of JunoCTRL available
MIDI Club announces that a new batch of JunoCTRL MIDI controllers for the Roland synths is now available for purchase, with a small change.
Last month, MIDI Club release a small quantity of its JunoCTRL MIDI controller for the Roland Alpha Juno 1/2, MKS-50, HS-10 and HS-80 synthesizers, as well as generic controller for any other hardware and software.
The JunoCTRL is based on the Roland PG-300 features with enhanced functionality:
- 29 knobs, 6 rotary switches and a button for the synth control
- MIDI Input
- 3 operation modes:
- CTRL mode control the synth in a conventional way and converts CC messages to control the synth settings from a DAW
- CC mode allows for the JunoCTRL to operate as a generic MIDI controller, by sending CC messages via MIDI to control hardware and software, including DAWs and sequencers
- DUAL mode offers a conventional synth control with MIDI CC message conversion and output, which allows for sending, recording and playing physical control changes in a DAW/sequencer in real time
- Free assignment of CC messages and channels in all modes
- Internal chord memory for those who use the MKS-50
- Snapshot and Snapshot Trigger features to update all parameters or a set of parameters at once
The new batch of JunoCTRL is now available with a small mod requested by the users: MIDI Club added a Multiple Chord feature which allows for assigning and switching up to 8 chords stored in the Chord Memory.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 8 overdrive pedals for under $10 Audified offers a 50% discount off its MultiDrive Pedal overdrive and distortion pedal plug-in for a limited time.
- Impact Soundworks announces Shreddage Drums Impact Soundworks will add in a few days a drum library to its Shreddage series for rock and metal music.
- The Drumdrops Slingerland kit tomorrow for BFD Owners of the FXpansion BFD virtual drums will have the opportunity to get tomorrow at Drumdrops’ the Slingerland kit, and maybe even for free.