Avid has announced VENUE Mix Rack compatibility with VENUE Stage 48 and VENUE Ethernet Snake Card.
Current VENUE Mix Rack owners can add I/O function to their systems through Avid’s Stage 48 Ethernet AVB remote box via the Avid Ethernet Snake Card option. These new integration capabilities will give current VENUE Mix Rack system customers the option to reduce cable clutter.
- Stage 48 remote box enables users to place the I/O anywhere throughout the performance venue and closer to the stage
- I/O cards can be moved from Mix Rack to Stage 48 and customized as needed
- Stage 48 features redundant, auto-switching Ethernet AVB connectivity, delivering an all-digital connection through dual standard 350 MHz Cat5e cables – at distances up to 328 feet (100 meters) away
- For applications where two remote boxes are needed – such as keeping one on stage and another at front of house or close to wireless sources – users can connect two Stage 48 boxes to the Ethernet Snake Card to maximize distributed I/O
VENUE Mix Rack, VENUE Stage 48, VENUE Ethernet Snake Card are available now.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.