Alterex ViNOM Available
Alterex has released ViNOM, a synthesizer with a dual-VCO, LFO (tri, sqr, saw up, saw down and s&h) and a VCF with a 12/18/24 dB low-pass filter.
Features / Specifications:
- LFO/MG: retrigger, BPM synced with the waveforms: tri, sqr, saw up, saw down and sample and hold.
- VCO: Two with saw, sqr and tri with oscillator sync and ring modulation. The MG or EG can modulate the pitch of either oscillator 1, 2 or 1+2.
- VCF: 12/18/24 dB low-pass filter with CV modulation. The cut-off frequency can be modulated by the MG or EG.
- ENV: The envelope generator is based on ViCON.
ViNOM is free and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cockos Updates REAPER to v3.05 Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.05.
- Kriminal Felix Kriminal has announced the release of Felix, a new free synth VST instrument plug-in for Windows that was inspired by the Octave Kitten hardware synth from the early eighties.
- Nepheton 1.1.2 Update (VST, AU) D16 Group has updated Nepheton to v1.1.2.