Avid VENUE v4.5 for the S3L Systems
Avid will soon release an update for the VENUE software for the S3L live production system.
Version 4.5 of the Avid VENUE software will add the following features:
- Share inputs and outputs between multiple S3L systems, with automatic gain tracking
- Create custom fader banks
- Save and recall the bank setup via Snapshots and Events
- VCA and Group Spill features to quickly access the channels
- AAX DSP 64-bit plug-in support
- Color code for channel strips
- Bank Safe mode for channel access
- Quick access to parameters using the Channel Control and Global Sections
- Snapshot and transport control via global encoders
- Graphic EQ setting control using the faders
Note that EuControl will also be soon updated to version 3.2, which will allow for setting up a EUCON mobile recording and mixing system using the 3 and a laptop.
More information about the VENUE v4.5 update at www.avid.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- HeadlessBuddha Grandpa Toy Piano HeadlessBuddha introduces a sound library featuring samples of an old detuned toy piano for Kontakt.
- Arpology is out Arpology, the new arpeggiated and sequenced instrument library designed by Sample Logic, is now available for purchase.
- TimeFlux multi-effect processor software Soundmorph will launch in June a new spectral, morphing and time-stretch effect software called TimeFlux.