HeadlessBuddha introduces a sound library featuring samples of an old detuned toy piano for Kontakt.
The developer explains that we was offered this toy piano by his grand-father when he was a kid and found it years later in his basement (the piano, not his grandpa).
He then decided to record it to an old tape cassette and sampled it for Kontakt.
- 550MB of content
- 1 Kontakt instrument
- Samples in WAV 24-bit / 44.1kHz format
- 7 velocity layers and 2 round robins per note
- Release samples
- 18 custom impulse responses
Grandpa Toy Piano is available at headlessbuddhasamples.tk for $35.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.