Longcat Audio AudioStage
Longcat Audio AudioStage
BeyondR BeyondR
Published on 01/09/13 at 16:06
There weren't any kind of compatibility issues in the program worked really great.
The book provided by the program was pretty clear regarding the general configuration of the program and how the settings worked.

General configuration and setup is pretty easy.
The typical functions are accessible fro a nice window in the great design that has a lot of editing options to choose from and many presets provided by this high quality reverb that is AudioStage.

The software performs incredibly well, the gear is stable and I've been using it for 1 year and I still use it in a lot of my songs.
I'm getting high-quality results with the touch of this great pro reverb that I use either on my synths sounds, on my piano sounds or some percussion type of sounds.

What I like the most about it is the high quality reverb that is provided with so many options and tweaks, I also must mention how advanced this Reverb truly is, you can tweak almost any detail and get some unique sounds , unlike many reverbs that are very straight forward and simple.

I like also the possibility to have some kind of Doppler effect in your mixes that can be used to make some kind of Depeche Mode kind of synths which are quite complex in terms of sound location.

Precision and quality of sounds is extremely good and pro, I use this reverb a lot it's one of the best in terms of sculpting the reverb and the sounds, basically this reverb can be used either on vocal mixes or in many musical instruments.

But having said that, this reverb requires some high cpu resources, so keep that in mind when you're using multiple instances of this multi effect rack.

Knowing what I know , I would buy this product again.