< Tous les avis Michael Tippach Asio4All [Freeware]
Michael Tippach Asio4All [Freeware]
the bubble the bubble
Published on 03/19/12 at 05:24
no worries super simple

bluffing ........ I get to or near zero latency prokey with my sound system coupled with the amazing Pianoteq. Pianoteq is far better than his words "upscale" ProKeys which is actually ultra bad and unplayable tool latency compensation has me stumped ..... finally a direct sound!. Warning: running with this config, but I remember a bad result with my connected with a 140 p um1 ......

I just try it, works nickel in my config with a sound card base with no saturation in the ProKeys usb ........... essential free product with a master keyboard and no need for expensive sound card with MIDI (I can not believe this is even better!). Thank you to the creator!