NashNET reViSiT Pro v1.1.1
NashNET has announced the availability of version 1.1.1 of reViSiT Pro, which introduces user-configurable keyboard shortcuts.
Built on a new keyboard handler, a flexible configuration interface now permits you to view, add, edit and delete key assignments, and diagnose and solve any key clashes, according to nashNET. Supposedly this allows you to tailor reViSiT to both your host and your work processes.
Other updates include:
- A new reViSiT font, together with an option to vary Pattern Font Width (improving the appearance and usability of a wide range of system fonts).
- Improved Vista support.
- Improved playback in standalone VST hosts (e.g. VSTHost and SAVIHost).
- Support for 32-bit samples.
- The ability to tie MIDI channels to tracker channels to with mapped MIDI mode.
- Clipboard paste support for text boxes, contributing to an improved activation process.
You can still download reViSiT Pro for free as part of the reViSiT Experiment.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JBridge Updated, IPC Released J has updated jBridge to v0.97d and released IPC (Inter Process Communication) MIDI, which is a set of two VST plug-ins (a transmitter and a receiver) for sending/receiving MIDI data between different VST hosts - even if they have different architectures (x86 or x64).
- NUSofting Modelonia Player NUSofting has announced the release of Modelonia Player, a freeware plug-in designed to load Modelonia presets and let the user tweak them.
- Activision DJ Hero Activision is set to release three new video game titles this fall, including DJ Hero.