JBridge Updated, IPC Released
J has updated jBridge to v0.97d and released IPC (Inter Process Communication) MIDI, which is a set of two VST plug-ins (a transmitter and a receiver) for sending/receiving MIDI data between different VST hosts - even if they have different architectures (x86 or x64).
Changes in jBridge 0.97d since v0.96e:
- Fixed a crash that would occur with Kontakt and Cubase 4.
- Fixed messed up parameter names/display/label characters with some hosts.
- Some tweaks in the host callback bridging.
- Added an option to enable or disable thread safety measures in the auxiliary host (enabled by default).
- Other minor fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NUSofting Modelonia Player NUSofting has announced the release of Modelonia Player, a freeware plug-in designed to load Modelonia presets and let the user tweak them.
- Activision DJ Hero Activision is set to release three new video game titles this fall, including DJ Hero.
- Loopmasters Dom Kane - Tech House Producer Loopmasters has released its new Tech House Producer title by Dom Kane.