PreSonus SL Room Control for StudioLive AI PA
PreSonus announces the availability for the SL Room Control remote control software for the StudioLive AI powered speakers.
The SL Room Control software is available for Mac OS X 10.7 and later and Windows 7/8. An iPad will also be available soon.
It will then be possible to compensate the room anomalies, manage the delay, remove feedback and more.
The SL Room Control offers the following features:
- 500ms delay align, per 0.1ms increments
- 8-band parametric EQ
- 8 notch filters
- 100Hz high-pass filter for the full range loudspeakers
- Input level
- 4 DSP Contours to adjust the sound according to the needed operation: normal, MP3, floor monitor or low-boost for the 18sAI subwoofer
- Real time performance monitoring (thermic, clipping…)
- Loudspeaker grouping
- Snapshots for saving setting of individual or group of loudspeakers
- Setting saving and recall for each loudspeaker
The SL Room Control is free, registered users must connect to their account at www.presonus.com to download it.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MeldaProduction releases MDrummer 5 The new version of the MeldaProduction MDrummer is available in two versions, the Large with an introductory price, and the Small for free.
- Bass Grinder, new virtual bass amp collection AudioAssault introduces a new collection of amplifier simulations, but for bass players this time.
- Aly James emulates the Linn LM-1 on Windows Aly James Lab announces the availability of VLINN LM-1 Drum, a VST plug-in for Windows that recreates the Roger Linn’s LM-1 drum machine.