Create an account

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • moosersmoosers

Sterling Sound eMasteringPublished on 03/28/11 at 15:08
    Sterling Sound's eMastering software is a reference player to help you compare and complete your masters. I'm not a mastering engineer but I work at a studio and our mastering engineer on site has this software which I've used with him for mastering some of my projects. It's a great tool to have and comes from an unlikely source, as Sterling Sound is a famous mastering studio and not known for putting out gear of any kind beyond this software. I don't know much about installing the software or anything like that since I don't own it myself. Using the software itself does seem to be pretty simple as everything is more or less self explanatory. It's easy enough to compare mixes and print masters from it as that's the main goal with this. I'm sure that there are other pieces of software out there like this, but judging from the fact that our mastering engineer uses this, it's safe to say that this is one of the best of it's kind if not unparalleled. You should be able to find all the information you would need about it on Sterling Sound's website.

I don't know all the specifications of the computer that I've used Sterling Sound's eMastering program on, but all of our rooms here at the studio where I work have top of the line Apple computers. I don't think you would need even that powerful of a system to run eMastering, but of course any decent mastering system is going to be powerful anyway. I would think that most users would be just fine when it comes to the performance of this software, but you never know without trying it first...

Sterling Sound's eMastering is a must have piece of software for mastering engineers and those mastering at home a like. It's got a great interface and is incredibly handy for making your masters and checking them against each other and other mixes for A/Bing. It's also got a slew of other features to help make the process as easy as possible for you. I don't know how much this costs or any other backing information, but it's a must look at for those involved in mastering...

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)