Fender FBZ-66 Bouzouki
Fender FBZ-66 Bouzouki

Other Plucked Instrument from Fender .

Total foutrac Total foutrac
Publié le 06/30/09 à 00:28
Value For Money : Poor
For how long have you been using it?
1 year
What thing do you like most/least about it? Not sound too bad to acoustic, but its Catastrofe once connected. We must change the cell.
Hello.
Frankly, I do not board the bouzouki, I'm really disappointed, I for 1 years, I had to change the microphone Piezo was zero (they would have done better to put anything) and then the table FIG breaks (cracks, the cross that all want to come off the inside, I come back from my luthier who told me there were more expensive to repair than the price of the instrument.
Frankly, I stop charges on this material.
Fender guitars can do but no bouzouki.

Did you try many other models before getting this one? Yes, I had one was a small price that sounds 100 times better, I was thinking of buying a good instrument by taking a fender ......... ..:-(
What is your opinion about the value for the price?
null
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
surment not